When you’re first thinking about buying recreational property, you may hear a number of myths about whether it’s a good idea to buy land.
The folks at Realtree United Country have a helpful blog that busts five of the predominant myths out there.
In a nutshell, here are the facts:
- The land-buying process doesn’t have to be complex.
- Buying land as an investment can be a smart move if you do your homework and have expert help.
- You don’t have to have a ton of money to buy recreational property.
- Buying land can be a better use of money than putting cash into a leased property.
- Understanding the quality of wildlife in a certain area is critical, because not every piece of land is a good hunting property.
The recreational property sales experts in the PotlatchDeltic Preferred Broker Network are experienced myth-busters, helping both novice and repeat land buyers through the process. Call or email one of them to get your own piece of property this fall!